Monday, January 22, 2007

My very first!

This is my very first and am gladly doing it from Some place deep inside Kenya.Indeed,in one of those rural set-up that most of the world will never hear unless there is disaster.Does it not fill good that am talking to the world from the top of my desk?One world indeed we are.Agloco is here in this rual set-up, just as it is in all other well known cities of the world.I do like the name because it real reflects what we would want to be.One people,one world ,sharing the same resources equally.I would love to have a down line with people from all corners of the world.Join me at http://www.agloco.com/r/bbbm9534.

1 comment:

AglocoWave said...

Hi Charles. Welcome to Blogger and AGLOCO. Me too, this is my first time blogging. I have added your link on my blog. Can you do the same for me? Thanks..

AglocoWave